DNA Paternity Testing in Australia
www.paternitytestaustralia.com...Was created in order to provide detailed information on DNA paternity testing, understanding what it is and how the DNA testing process works. The articles in this website are divided into four main categories to facilitate access to the information you require. The articles in this website cover a wide variety of issues related to DNA paternity testing, from describing how to carry out this test, the science of this test as well as practical information on how to use DNA tests in particular cases, for example legal issues in Australia.
What is a DNA Paternity Test?
A DNA paternity test is carried out through the comparison of the DNA profile of the child with that of the alleged father in order to establish if they are biologically related Learn more >>>>
Uses of the Paternity Test
- To establish biological parentage of the child in a conclusive manner
- To establish biological parentage of the child for legal purposes
- To establish the existence of a biological relationship for immigration purposes
- To establish the biological parent in cases of adoption
- To establish a biological relationship for the purposes of inheritance